Alexander has been getting into some mischief the past few days. He broke into his box of cheese crackers and scattered the crackers all of the floor so that he could help himself. Last night I had eaten a cookie, and there was a small amount left that I had not finished yet. Alexander woke-up last night and cried when I layed him back down, so I brought him down stairs with me to calm down and play for a bit. He was happy little one, and was crawling around, when suddenly, he was eating a large chunck of something. I said, "Alexander what are you eating?" He smiled and started crawling away from him with my remaining "cookie." When I went to take it away from him, he threw a huge tantrum. Well, so much for keeping sweets away from Alexander, he had his first taste of a cookie, and it was a big hit!
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wont tell him that you were crazy for sweets as a kid. Hmm or maybe I can be his favorite Auntie and give him another cookie.
And I bet you really wanted that cookie too! What a very curious and super cute boy. Oh and by the way, we got another hepatitis shot at the 9 month appt. I know you had asked if there were shots or not.
Post a Comment