Tuesday, May 5, 2009

4 Days Shy of 10 Months

Alexander is almost 10 months!  Wow, he is growing fast.   He is learning to voice his opinion about getting dressed, being changed and eating.  Nearly everytime we change him he crys in protest!  I explain to Alexander that it is necessary and I understand that he doesn't like it but that it is for his own benefit, which I am certain he understands! Here are our photos before our morning run.  What a work out it is running and pushing all 40 punds of Alexander and his stroller.  Enjoy the darling pictures!



1 comment:

Denise C said...

OH what a little man he has become!!! My my...he has changed soooo much!!! I have been reading all of your posts that I have missed over the past several months! He is precious Meredith! Have a wonderful Mother's day on Sunday! What a gift little Alexander is!!!
(((Hugs))) !!!