Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I-Year-Old Check-Up


Alexander had his 1 year old check- up. He did great other than the exception of the vaccines. That was terrible; he had 4 shots!! The doctor said Alexander was developing beautifully. She said he was at an 18 month developmental level. I told her I was concerned about his speech as he only has 4-5 words. She said that was great and that most 15 month olds only have 5 words. Also, she said he will walk when he wants to walk and not to worry about that either. She wants Alexander to spend more time in his high-chair to increase his calorie intake. Easier said than done. Also, she just wants one meal time with veggies only. So I'll keep everyone updated on that. Here are his stats:

Weight: 19.3 pounds / 5 percentile
Hight: 31 inches / 70 percentile

1 comment:

Em N. said...

Yeah!!! That's awesome Mere! You must be feeling good. I like the veggie only meal. Ruby could use that too. I'm going to give it a try for a week or so and see what happens. Keep me posted if you figure out any tricks.
Are you pleased with your new dr.? That's the hardest part about moving- finding a doctor and someone to cut your hair! :)