Can my baby already be 7 months? Wow, the time is passing every so quickly. Alexander is crawling all over and beginning to explore more and more. He's now eating three solid meals per day and even enjoys eating little stars (they do disolve within a few minutes), too. We discovered the stars when grocery shopping and Alexander was a happy boy for all 25 minutes in the store.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness he is so freaking cute. I can't believe he is crawling already. I feel Carter is never going to crawl - he hates being on his knees!! Can't wait to see you again. I had a great time.
I KNOW!! Can you believe how fast these little critters have grown? Every step is so fun and even though I didn't believe it when people told me it just keeps getting better and better now I guess I do! Alex is a DOLL and I need to see him SOON! I can't believe he's crawling!
Post a Comment