Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sleepless in San Diego and Rolly Polly Alexander

The title for this week's post describes Alexander's latest stage.  I have come to terms with the fact that I am not going to have sleep anytime soon.  Alexander still wakes-up 3-4 times per night (sometimes more).  Hopefully at some point, he will decide that sleeping through the night is a good thing!  I do admit, as tired as I am, there is nothing better than rocking him back to sleep and getting a chance to cuddle with him.  Alexander is rolling from one end of the room to the other end, and trying to explore with the electronics (baby proffing time!).  He is now rocking back and forth on his hands and knees and is proud of his latest discoveries as he glees with joy. Alexander will be turning 6 months on the 9th of January and now weights 16.5 pounds.  Where has the time gone? Today I got out the baby food processor.  I'm really excited to give Alexander his first meal, and will attempt to make his rice cearl and baby food at home.  Hopefully he likes it and shares the same level of enthusiasm as mom does.  Alexander wants to share his excitement for our winning Chargers with all of you!!  GO CHARGERS!!
  

Aw, look at all the drool over Alexander's jumper.

2 comments:

Villa Family said...

I feel you with the no sleep! Alexander is getting to be such a bit boy. What a cutie pie!Where has the time gone? It seems like yesterday I was out your house visiting a very new born Alexander while still pregnant myself. I never thought we would get there.

Em N. said...

SO CUTE!!! Oh, I want to squeeze him! OK, I'm happy to hear you are making his baby food. I have the processor too but I've been going back and forth as baby food jars seem really convenient!! Let me know how it goes!