He totally looks like you in that second pic Mere! He so has your rosey cheeks, cute little button!
OH my!!!! He is a little doll baby!!! I love his pumpkin outfit!!!Have a wonderful 1st Halloween with your sweet baby boy!!!Hugs!!!Denise
Ha! Ha!! Too funny. Once again it was really nice to see you again today. Can't wait when the kids can play with each other and we can gab! But I am sure that day will come soon enough.
great pictures. love the cheeks.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He totally looks like you in that second pic Mere! He so has your rosey cheeks, cute little button!
OH my!!!! He is a little doll baby!!! I love his pumpkin outfit!!!
Have a wonderful 1st Halloween with your sweet baby boy!!!
Hugs!!!
Denise
Ha! Ha!! Too funny. Once again it was really nice to see you again today. Can't wait when the kids can play with each other and we can gab! But I am sure that day will come soon enough.
great pictures. love the cheeks.
Post a Comment