Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Fun Photos

I just love this photo of big cousin Aiden, holding Alexander.  He loves his cousin so much, and is so proud!  I asked Aiden how it feels to hold little Alexander and he said "really cool."
Little "Mo Mo" looking cute as ever!  Mo Mo is such a beautiful little girl and we are so proud of you!  You're such a big girl Morgan, and we love it when you sing your sweet songs to us!!

Here we are getting ready to go for a walk.  I'm look half haggard and tired but we are getting our exercise!

3 comments:

Villa Family said...

I know the haggard feeling but you look great. Don't you just love the Bjorns?? It was nice to see you yesterday. Sorry I was in such a rush to get out of there.

Denise C said...

OH Meredith....he is so precious! My my how much he is growing!!! I know these are such precious days for you! The pics of the cousins together are so sweet!!!
Hugs to you sweet friend!!!
Denise

MrLook said...

hi Meredith,
This is Vincent, Bin's old roommate and partner in crime. Great pictures, keep up the blog! Your son looks very healthy n all that goodstuff. Great work and congratulations. I can't wait to visit when I come down to SD.