I might just do that. It will be nice to get out and be around other people. I will give you guys a call and let you know if we will make it for sure tomorrow.
I think there is another class this Thursday that I could go to at Grossmont. I am really curious to know how much he is taking in!! And we could go to the 9/4 class too.
5 comments:
That's so adorable......You feeling better? Does it get easier? Please tell me it does. I'm so ready to give up on the nursing.....
Going to try and make it to tomorrow's breast feeding support group at Grossmont at 1pm-ish if you are interested in going with me?
I might just do that. It will be nice to get out and be around other people. I will give you guys a call and let you know if we will make it for sure tomorrow.
I think there is another class this Thursday that I could go to at Grossmont. I am really curious to know how much he is taking in!! And we could go to the 9/4 class too.
Oh my! He is adorable! I love his little hat! Precious little cutie...just yawning!!!
Post a Comment